It can be really overwhelming when you start planning your wedding. There is so much that needs to be done, but don't know what to start with.
Here are some pointers on where to start:
1) Get your venue locked down!
2) Hire a wedding planner (it will be the best decision, trust me and they can also help you decide on vendors)
3) Hire a photographer/videographer
4) CATERING / CAKE - people sometimes wait last minute and it is important you don't wait last minute for this
5) Any rentals you may need for your big day!
6) FLORIST - they book up fast!
7) DJ / Live band
8) There are other vendors you need, but these are a few that are super important to book once you have your day and venue chosen!