It can sometimes be hard to think of some pretty summer decor ideas, but here are some to think about when planning your outdoor/indoor wedding.
1. Have an outdoor dance floor (if it is nice out where you live in the summer)
2. Hang some twinkle lights if you are having an outdoor wedding so when the sun goes down, you aren't completely in the dark
3. Ice cream as a late night snack is always a fun plus for your guests to have when they are hot from dancing all night long
4. Have the color scheme be bright colors. It's different and your guests will remember something that is different.
5. If you aren't much of a twinkle lights person, lanterns to guide the path of your evening ceremony is always a fun idea too
These are just some decor ideas to make your summer wedding unforgettable!